Friday, March 2, 2012

So Cal Yankee Feedback

Dear Readers,

Thank you all for the kind comments that I have received. It is appreciated and encouraging!

Several friends have indicated that it was difficult to leave comments on the blog. By default Google required a  reader to register on one of the Google platforms in order to leave a comment. I have changed this setting. Now when asked to CHOOSE AN IDENTITY you can select NAME/URL and entering your name, or more simply select ANONYMOUS.

You still have to "prove you are not a robot" by re-typing the twisted distorted words that are displayed. I don't know what to do about that yet ...

So feel free to leave all the comments you want, in any form that works for you, including here on the blog.

Thanks,
Frank

2 comments:

  1. Just testing your comment section. Looks okay so far. I know a lot of people don't like the word verification and are encouraging others to turn it off, but that is certainly up to you. I've gotten pretty accustomed to getting through it.


    Lee
    An A to Z Co-Host
    Tossing It Out
    Twitter: @AprilA2Z
    #atozchallenge

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lee,
    Thanks for the look and the comment. I'm not a fan of the word verification either. I had looked a couple of times to see how to turn it off. Somehow I missed it until today ... just a simple Yes/No! Thanks for drawing my attention to it again.

    ReplyDelete